New Member. New Forum. New (to me, anyway) WRX.

This is a discussion on New Member. New Forum. New (to me, anyway) WRX. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, Just acquired a 2002 WRX and decided to join the forum. I'm coming from the Maxima world, but after ...

New Member. New Forum. New (to me, anyway) WRX.

Hello,

Just acquired a 2002 WRX and decided to join the forum. I'm coming from the Maxima world, but after a slight "whoops" while driving, it was time for a new ride. My girlfriend has an '05 STi that she swears by, and for the price range I am excited about my purchase and having a WRX.

The only thing non-stock on the car was a performance exhaust. I've since replaced the tires, replaced the front oxygen sensor (thank god for this forum when I was doing that!) and replaced all of the stereo components (head unit, all interior speakers, and added a sub and amp to the trunk).

Lot's of potential, and I'm hoping to get some great ideas and help in the years to come.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2002wrx.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	101877

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

other than a little body work it looks good...there is lots of potenial for those years...jeff

Welcome.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it