finally got my 2012 rex!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on finally got my 2012 rex! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi everyone, im finally the proud owner of a plasma blue pearl limited wrx 4 door. i have been looking ...

finally got my 2012 rex!

hi everyone, im finally the proud owner of a plasma blue pearl limited wrx 4 door. i have been looking at this car and researching it for 5 months, watching videos, etc etc etc. well i finally own one! i wanted a satin white prem but once i saw the dealer had plasma blue i called the same day bought it the next.had to drive a 150 miles to this dealer but well worth it. love the color and glad i got the limited, love the car! the color is close to the color of my titan so loving the way my garage looks now. i traded in my 06 cobalt ss supercharged fully loaded, with zzp stage 3, full exh, intake,etc etc, bought 5 grand in it.it was a great car and was fun and fast but this wrx is just an amazing car. going from a super charger to a turbo is a lil differant at least with the turbo wont have all the heat issues. any ways already got the windows tinted dark all around, and hopefully have laminx blue headlight covers,and laminx tint on the rear lights by a few weeks. i'll post some pics soon just havnt had time to take any.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.Congrats.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome! Tony Nice Avatar BTW lol
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    I would skip the blue headlight covers. Just going to cut down on your light output
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

thanks guys! i have them on my titan not to bad cutting of light, plus i wouldnt mind a little loss for looks. any recomend an exhaust? im thinking cobb, or spt... i want whatever is quiet, my last car drove me nuts haha.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    are you thinking about doing just a catback or a turbo back?
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Congrats on your new purchase =)

Pics or it didn't happen!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    2011 Base WRX

i know i drive my truck to work(work construction) dont wanna get the scoob dirty, my gf drives it to work. by the time she gets home its dark so hopefully i can go take some pics this weekend. any ways i want trubo back, basically i want stage 2 eventually...

I Support ClubWRX
    pics

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1011823.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	102013

Name:	P1011824.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	102014

Name:	P1011826.jpg 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	102016

Name:	P1011827.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	102017

Name:	P1011822.jpg 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	102018

Name:	P1011825.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	102015

so i know there areswirl marks in it already the damn dealer did that the day we bought it and i didnt notice till the next day. the dealer is over 100 miles away so havnt had time to take it back. there going to fix it for free and give me a car to drive while im down there so its cool, hopefully i can make it this sat. its has dark tint even though it looks more like medium to me. i wanted darker but didnt want a ticket every other day, get pulled over enough in my titan...tell me what you guys think!

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice color.First time seeing this configuration.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Looks cool, I have yet to see that color in person yet.

That's a bummer about the swirls in a brand new car. Unfortunately, the average person does not know how to properly wash a vehicle to prevent all those hair line scratches in the clear coat.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

yup i wanted satin white but i saw an sti this color and feel in love. then found this car a week later. had to have it. yea i was pretty upset that the dealer put the first scratches in it. then my gf washed it the other day(amazing lol) and she used an old wash mit so she put some fine scratches in it...

The clear coat is very soft on these cars so care needs to be taken when washing or drying the dark colors. I pressure wash my car before washing it to get any loose dirt off. Then wash using the 2 bucket method with a micro fiber wash mitt.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast