Worth It? (Looking at a WRX) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Worth It? (Looking at a WRX) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I found a lot for less than 10,000......

I Support ClubWRX
    I found a lot for less than 10,000...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I found a lot for less than 10,000...
    Okay so I admit I did use some exaggeration in my previous post. I also found them below 10k but, they were cars I would never consider buying. I have to remember not everyone has the same wants/needs that I do.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    I have a dealer license...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I keep finding good deals on cars in oregon,, but i was wondering how hard it'd be to get the car here & make it drivable (legally).. So switching titles, and plates, etc etc..

But this one ive been looking at, i think its pretty nice (:
    2002 subaru wrx

i think it is yellow, they just took some ****ty pics of it.. idk.. but it does have some yellowish hints if you look closely.... maybe not. lol

2003 WRX- Newbie
    1997 S-10 zr2- work/quad hauler
    1991 crx si-r- all motor B16
    1989 crx si- beater

"It looks like Scarface sneezed on you car!"

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingStoner View Post
    I keep finding good deals on cars in oregon,, but i was wondering how hard it'd be to get the car here & make it drivable (legally).. So switching titles, and plates, etc etc..

But this one ive been looking at, i think its pretty nice (:
    2002 subaru wrx

ooooh... i like this one.

2003 WRX- Newbie
    1989 crx si- beater

Quote Originally Posted by eddie-mondo View Post
    ooooh... i like this one.
    I know... I've been eyeing that one.... But its in oregon I'm in washington how hard would it be to transfer titles, get it registered in WA and everything for insurance and it to be good here

its really not that hard at all... just like buying from your own state, i would imagine... Not sure about your dmv laws or what not, but here, you just buy the car, take the out of state title with sellers signature and buyers(your) signature to your local dmv and give it to them, they will do whatever needs to be done to get it transferred to your state, and your name and what not.... you may have to pay the taxes due on said vehicle while your at the dmv. and what ever fees are due for registration and license plates. Here registration and plates usually dont cost more than like 40 or 50 bux.

Just call your local dmv and ask. tell them your looking at a car to buy out of state, and ask what would need to be done to get all that taken care of. as for insurance, all they need is your cars vin number and they can get you started. its usually a good idea to make sure you get insurance taken care of before you drive away with the vehicle. and, if your buying from a dealer, they will usaully require this before you can take it from them.

2003 WRX- Newbie
    1989 crx si- beater

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie-mondo View Post
    its really not that hard at all... just like buying from your own state, i would imagine... Not sure about your dmv laws or what not, but here, you just buy the car, take the out of state title with sellers signature and buyers(your) signature to your local dmv and give it to them, they will do whatever needs to be done to get it transferred to your state, and your name and what not.... you may have to pay the taxes due on said vehicle while your at the dmv. and what ever fees are due for registration and license plates. Here registration and plates usually dont cost more than like 40 or 50 bux.

Just call your local dmv and ask. tell them your looking at a car to buy out of state, and ask what would need to be done to get all that taken care of. as for insurance, all they need is your cars vin number and they can get you started. its usually a good idea to make sure you get insurance taken care of before you drive away with the vehicle. and, if your buying from a dealer, they will usaully require this before you can take it from them.
    ^Yep
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.