is it worth the money???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on is it worth the money???? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Car Repair Shop Manassas Park VA - Brenners Advanced Automotive - Full service car repair and maintenance facility for domestic ...

I Support ClubWRX
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tdoug60 View Post
    Well I search on google for a place to do a pre purchase inspection near Manassas Park, va but the cheapest I found was $143 anyone know a place I can get this done for cheaper
    Spend $150 now, save countless later!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

My last car was a 2002 Volkswagen GTI VR6. My 2012 subaru wrx is on the way. The subaru is much faster, much better in the winter, handles better, and is much more reliable with many less electrical problems hahaha......
    I loved the volkswagen and it was tons of fun but the only drawback to the subaru in my opinion is the interior when compared to the volkswagen. The fit and finish and material quality was much better on the volkswagen than my new subaru. I also liked the 6 speed transmission much better, it shifted much smoother, yet the subaru's can handle much more power.
    But you can't go wrong with the subaru if you are willing to sacrifice the interior quality for everything else.

I'm not worried about the interior, I'll customize it to my taste so no biggy

Do you think the dealership would have a problem if I wanted to get a pre purchase inspection.

I Support ClubWRX
    They shouldn't and if they do then something is wrong. You're going to be spending a lot of money on the car and it's your choice to have it looked at by a third party. Most dealerships who have nothing to hide and want to make a sale should be perfectly fine with it.
    Last edited by michaelwfox; 01-11-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    They shouldn't and if they do then something is wrong. You're going to be spending a lot of money on the car and it's you're choice to have it looked at by a third party. Most dealerships who have nothing to hide and want to make a sale should be perfectly fine with it.
    Well said.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12