Another New Subaru Owner!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another New Subaru Owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Everyone! I just purchased a 2012 WRX with the short-throw SPT shifter, and wanted to introduce myself to everyone! ...

Another New Subaru Owner!

Hello Everyone!
    I just purchased a 2012 WRX with the short-throw SPT shifter, and wanted to introduce myself to everyone! It should arrive the first week of March (how much do i hate Febuary right now!?!), and hopefully I will be upgrading it after i brake it in for the first 1k or so miles.
    I am excited and happy to have joined your community, but even more excited to own a Subaru now!!!!

Take care everyone, and stay out of (too much) trouble!
    Cameron

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in the same boat. Just ordered mine.......the wait begins
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Just ordered mine last week and they found one in the country. I should have it in about 1.5 weeks. There seems to be plenty locally (ontario). The dealer I was at had 2 2011's on the lot and at least 3 2012's. Congrats on your purchases like you I cannot wait either.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.