New to ClubWRX.net

This is a discussion on New to ClubWRX.net within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, Thought i better introduce myself on the site. I own a 2002 MY03 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 (on ...

New to ClubWRX.net

Hey everyone,

Thought i better introduce myself on the site. I own a 2002 MY03 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 (on my P plates). I havent really got any plans for it appart from keep it well maintained and give it a good polish when i can. Currently, it has Whiteline Swaybars, Advanti 17" Wheels, & Lowered on King Springs (this was all fitted when i purchased the car). As for the audio side of things, it has a Clarion VZ400A main unit, Alpine Component Speakers Front & Rear, a Pioneer 4 channel 600w Amplifier to power the speakers, and a Cadence 300w Monoblock Amplifier (all that would fit where i wanted it to) to power the Pioneer 1200w Sub.
    I live in Clare, South Australia, with most of my down time spent riding my motorbikes, however this will probably change soon as my partner & I are expecting our first child in April.
    Look forward to seeing what this community has to offer in the way of knowledge.

Thanks,
    Boyd
    2002 MY03 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome mate
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I just picked up a 2012 Wrx premium hatch last week from Indianapolis Indiana Area, Im new to the forums as well

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome welcome! Happy summer btw!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!