Was it a good deal?

This is a discussion on Was it a good deal? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had not been shopping around, but all of a sudden had an urge to do a test drive. Its ...

Was it a good deal?

I had not been shopping around, but all of a sudden had an urge to do a test drive. Its been my favorite car since Gran Tourismo came out. Found a 2011 WRX Limited Sedan w. 16,000kms and an extra set of gunmetal rims with winters for $29,495. They were asking $32.495 and I talked them down. I thought that was a great deal so i bought it, what are your thoughts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Are we talking Canadian $ ?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

The price seems high to me. You can get an sti for 32k also 29 is still alot. Those were going brand new with 4 miles on them for that price. Anyways welcome to the forum and post pics!

The price is Canadian. On the lot they also had 09 STI Sport Tech, 46,000kms for $34,495 and another '10 STI Base Model 40,000kms for $34,995. I chose the low KM more warranty instead of the obvious track purposes.

mrd
    It's a good car. I don't know canadian prices, but in us u could shave $2k less, as new can go for $27k+tax&fees winter tires w/o tpms and rims are less then $1k.
    Newer the less this is a good car, and anyhow we lose our money on them at the moment they go out of the store, so welcome and enjoy it.

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The second set of rims and winters is worth at least another $2000 USD. I think you got a pretty good deal.

As far as comparing to the STI... You got a Limited WRX, which run around $29K. A base STI will run $34K.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett