Hai

This is a discussion on Hai within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all just wanted to stop by, and give you a small into. my names rich and im from nj, ...

Hai

Hey all just wanted to stop by, and give you a small into. my names rich and im from nj, i just recently bought a 02 wrx wagon, this is my 36th car and the newest model year ive had to date. it hass 204 miles on the ticker but i have every record of its history, it was adult owned and is in immaculate shape. anyhow, ive just ordered a buttload of stuff for it and im waiting more to come in. this is my first subaru but not the first car ive built, examples: 90 240sx with an rb20 skyline motor(hence username) 92 mitsubishi galant vr4 (number 842/1000) 2000 honda civic, with b18 swap and i boosted that, 95 civic coupe, single cam boosted, 93 mustang notchback, with a procharger 93 fc rx7, lowered it and ended up reselling it for an insane profit. 95 ford f350 powerstroke dually, 618 ftlbs and 381 hp

those are my more recent builds, but anyhow, i have aways loved these cars and im so happy to finally own one,

cheers,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Welcome.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it