new to me - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new to me within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 MAF sensor issue...that could have something to do with intake system (what intake is on the ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    MAF sensor issue...that could have something to do with intake system (what intake is on the car) or a faulty MAF itself. I'm not positive, but a MBC shouldn't have anything to do with the MAF.

Start with the basics of using some MAF cleaner and resetting the ECU. Also, try swapping your MAF with someone who you know has a working one to see if the issue is still there.
    i did all that and it still do the same thing.....it has a short Ram Perrin intake..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    We suggest what you need to do regardless of cash flow and you still go out and rip on the car? This is the reason subarus are looked at as unreliable cars. Your car is modified and not correctly tuned for the modifications. Stop driving it like an ******* and get it tuned. Either that or trade it in on something you can afford.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    We suggest what you need to do regardless of cash flow and you still go out and rip on the car? This is the reason subarus are looked at as unreliable cars. Your car is modified and not correctly tuned for the modifications. Stop driving it like an ******* and get it tuned. Either that or trade it in on something you can afford.
    +1 ,tune the car & then drive it.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    i dont rip the car... dont even go out... jus work and home... yeahhh im planning too trade it for another M3.... but first i have too keep it for a little while since i jus bought it... but if i do get it fix and tune ill just keep it...lol
    thanks for all the help friends.... ill post when the subbi is breathing right...

once you get it driving right and tuned, it will blow away an M3 (as long as its not the newer gens of course, haha).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.