ORDERED!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ORDERED!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zedvw2002 Yeah. The dealer called me today to thank me for my purchase LOL HAHAHA. He told ...

Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    Yeah. The dealer called me today to thank me for my purchase LOL HAHAHA. He told me that in reality it should be 1-2 months, they just do that to cover themselves when customers get angry that their car hasn't come yet. And I found out that the boat that will carry mine docks in Boston, MA and then is put on a train to New Jersey.
    2 months sounds reasonable to me considering it's gotta take the extra time to float through panama and get on a train.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It took me exactly 3 months to get my car after I ordered.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

we ordered nov 2nd and got car last monday...it took 2 weeks for car build then the ship then the train to montana then truck it here...make sure you just have them remove plastic and do first wash yourself you will be much happier with results as no swirls from kid not carring about dropping rag and having dirt on the mit....and we had our dealer not put any stickers on the car...jeff

Yea, i made sure to tell them no stickers on the car. I also told the dealer that I don't want any kind of holes drilled into my front bumper for a plate, however, the dealer called and told me they had no choice because it came from Japan that way. Any insight guys, is the dealer just trying to get the charge for the plate bracket out of me. If anyone from a state with no front plates could give me some info I would appreciate it.

I know how you feel man, I ordered mine right before Christmas and I can't wait anymore!
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

LDS
    So, yesterday I contacted Subaru Canada. They were able to track my car !! She told me my car was on the boat since Dec 17th, but the ship left in Dec 26th, and is going to be in Vancouver in Jan 9th, and after that, the dealership has to delivery to me in a time of 24hrs to 7 days as later. And they put a note in the system to fast delivery to me. That's awesome !!
    Couple hours later, my sales rep called me, I think she was a little bit pissed off, She asked me if I had any complain or concern about my vehicle, because Subaru Canada called them; I told her no, I just asked them about the shipping time and if it was possible to track where my vehicle was, because she don't knew couple days ago. She asked me for the name of the person who helped me with the excuse of: "we would like to be able to get that information too, and that's awesome they where able to track your car, and blah blah"
    One of my friends told me some dealerships sell your vehicle to a better deal (who pay more money) and they make you wait until they request another for you, that why they never give to you any VIN # or more information about your vehicle. But now I have the status info of my vehicle (Thanks Subaru Canada), and the dealership is obligate to delivery on time, once the car is out of customs

So, I may be driving my Subi in a few more days, I'm crossing my fingers to have it soon.

Ordered my white 5-door WRX today. The dealer said 3-6 weeks. Recently, a customer got theirs in 3 weeks. Maybe Subaru is catching up from the tsunami tragedy..

Quote Originally Posted by WRXpa View Post
    Ordered my white 5-door WRX today. They said 3-6 weeks. Recently, a customer got theirs in 3 weeks. Maybe they are catching up from the tsunami..
    I hope that is what happens with mine. Ordered it the 26th of December and they said expect mid February.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received

Me and a co worker ordered on The same weekend and his is expected to be in on jan 17th. Mine still has no eta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bryan | Stink-Eye Mob #265

07 Impreza Outback Sport, 5spd
    Sad I don't have this anymore:
    2012 WRX Premium, Plasma Blue Pearl hatch, Stage 1+
    check out my build thread

I hope mine comes that quick. 3 weeks is not even enough time to build and then ship across the pacific. If that person got their's in 3 weeks that probably means the dealer found one fitting the order at another subaru dealership and had it brought in.

I ordered the last week of December and the estimated delivery date is 1/26. Exactly a month but I live right next to two major ports

Quote Originally Posted by einsteigen View Post
    I ordered the last week of December and the estimated delivery date is 1/26. Exactly a month but I live right next to two major ports
    I was told by Subaru to expect 8-10 weeks (march delivery), though I don't have a VIN yet. I too live near a major port (Philly).
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by zedvw2002 View Post
    I hope mine comes that quick. 3 weeks is not even enough time to build and then ship across the pacific. If that person got their's in 3 weeks that probably means the dealer found one fitting the order at another subaru dealership and had it brought in.
    That person was me and no they did not. It rolled into the dealer without them even knowing. The salesman even called me up surprised that it was there. Same VIN and all that was given to me after the order was processed.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received

I ordered Nov. 17 and was told 6-12 weeks. I just got a call and said it will be here within the first 10days of Febuary. Thats about the 11th going into 12th week mark.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXpa View Post
    I was told by Subaru to expect 8-10 weeks (march delivery), though I don't have a VIN yet. I too live near a major port (Philly).
    seems like you guys on the east coast are having delays due to some logistical reason... no reason i should get mine in exactly 4 weeks and you guys are stuck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast