New from Indiana-looking at outback sport

This is a discussion on New from Indiana-looking at outback sport within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; From central Indiana looking at getting a Outback Sport Wagon. Like the cars, pretty cool looking. 08'-09' if possible. I ...

New from Indiana-looking at outback sport

From central Indiana looking at getting a Outback Sport Wagon. Like the cars, pretty cool looking. 08'-09' if possible. I own a 99' Grand Prix GTP right now and I'm looking a getting a new car. I like the WRX and STI but I don't think I want to keep modding. I want to maybe do exhaust and mild suspension work or maybe nothing at all. I'm going to hate giving up the power the Grand Prix has and go to a 4 cyl. none turbo. I get 20-21 mpg city and anywhere from 26-28 mpg highway and when I need to pass someone.....no problem. I would have to change my driving habits if I go none turbo. From what I've seen the outback only gets right at what my Grand Prix gets mpg and alot less power. Comments welcome

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am sure you will like the switch from the grand prix to the outback sport. Also, you cannot go wrong with a Subaru, since there is a plant near Lafayette! That has to give you some reassurance. I would drive by it on my way from Purdue to Indy to visit my dad and brother who are Indianapolis plumbers. Have you test drove one yet? Where in central Indiana are you located?
    Last edited by stefan s; 12-29-2011 at 03:24 PM.

I live in New Castle, no I havn't driven one yet but I might try to go this weekend.