Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone im new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if i mess up. Were to start...well ...

Hi

Hey everyone im new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if i mess up. Were to start...well my name is Joe im 16 and live in ct. I dot have an impreza (still saving) but i plan to get one as my first car. I realize its probably not the best choice for a first car but ive done some research and ive basicly made my mind up since we get a lot of snow here and i want something fast and fun to drive and it more than fits the bill for all those categories . Now i dont know if i should post this in my intro or not but i supose i shall. My "dream impreza" is a blue 02 wrx hatch or wagon (i dont know what to call it really since ive heard both) id probly get one thats seen quite a few mile and just replace the motor and tranny and start fresh. I want to go for more a "rally" ish look since everyone in my town (who has an impreza) has them really low and extremely expensive rims and its just not my style, i want somthing different. So id probly buy a RI lightbar and pic up some Hella 500s. To complete the look id grab some mud flaps and a bike rack more for utility purposes since i like to go the the bmx track every now and then. Internally id most likely keep it stock to maintan my budget id probly just get a cobb 3" catback since i like the sound and its not to expensive. So there you have it thats a little background and what id like to purchase if i can scratch together maybe $10,000 in the next 4 monthes. So please give adivise and knowledge since i know the basics of te cars but i could allways learn more.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC