Hi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone im new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if i mess up. Were to start...well ...

Hi

Hey everyone im new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if i mess up. Were to start...well my name is Joe im 16 and live in ct. I dot have an impreza (still saving) but i plan to get one as my first car. I realize its probably not the best choice for a first car but ive done some research and ive basicly made my mind up since we get a lot of snow here and i want something fast and fun to drive and it more than fits the bill for all those categories . Now i dont know if i should post this in my intro or not but i supose i shall. My "dream impreza" is a blue 02 wrx hatch or wagon (i dont know what to call it really since ive heard both) id probly get one thats seen quite a few mile and just replace the motor and tranny and start fresh. I want to go for more a "rally" ish look since everyone in my town (who has an impreza) has them really low and extremely expensive rims and its just not my style, i want somthing different. So id probly buy a RI lightbar and pic up some Hella 500s. To complete the look id grab some mud flaps and a bike rack more for utility purposes since i like to go the the bmx track every now and then. Internally id most likely keep it stock to maintan my budget id probly just get a cobb 3" catback since i like the sound and its not to expensive. So there you have it thats a little background and what id like to purchase if i can scratch together maybe $10,000 in the next 4 monthes. So please give adivise and knowledge since i know the basics of te cars but i could allways learn more.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.