Hi from new Oz member..

This is a discussion on Hi from new Oz member.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys.. Found your site while sussing out how to flush power steering on google. Already a member of QLD ...

Hi from new Oz member..

Hi guys.. Found your site while sussing out how to flush power steering on google. Already a member of QLD wrx club, Victorian wrx club and Rexnet. We just love WRXs in my family and until a couple of months ago we had 4 of them. I have a 98 CSEvo2

My wife has a Bugeye wagon

and one of my daughters has a 98 wagon

This was the 4 of them in the yard..

They all have various mods to numerous to mention. Mine is the quickest. It has a 2.5 engine out of a My06 as well as turbo etc etc etc etc it makes 180 kwts atw with 16lb. does 1/4 mile in low 13s. 4 pot upgrade, whiteline sways, links, ALk, King lows and strutt bracing. very tight , very quiet .
    My daughters is 206 kwts atw but cant keep up at the drags. Torque is what counts and a 2.5 in a light classic is fantastic.

Anyway I shall go off and have a lookm around here.. Merry Christmas by the way.. Cheers..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What the what!! Very nice. welcome!!
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

Oh man your so lucky to ha e the older wrx.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum mate.

Now thats a complete Subaru family.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.