WRX vs STI

This is a discussion on WRX vs STI within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey im new to this site and to Subaru. I currently have a RX8 and i wanna switch over to ...

WRX vs STI

Hey im new to this site and to Subaru. I currently have a RX8 and i wanna switch over to either a sti or wrx. I wanna go brand new 2011 or 2012. If money wasnt an option what is the better car. Obviously the sti but why? Are those reasons worth the extra 10k? finally what is faster 0 to 60 and also 0 to 100? The reason i ask those 3 questions is because i do wanna by one, i dont want to really mod other than getting a blow off valve, bigger waste gate, better inter-cooler, and exhaust than have it properly tuned. this car will be my DD 365 of the year, i need it reliable and i wanna still be able to beat all the honda civic ***s haha even tho i can already but u get my point. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You have 2 identical posts in 2 seperate sections, I answered your question in your other thread.

Welcome aboard. Research, if you can drive both cars, the down side is they will feel somewhat similar during the break in. The STi is much more harsh but tollerable. It is the better car.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

HAHAHAHA i didnt even realize, how is this possible lol