Are you supposed to wave at other wrx s - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Are you supposed to wave at other wrx s within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 04stiman But then again how do you wave. Do you guys go all out and stick your ...

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    But then again how do you wave. Do you guys go all out and stick your arm out the window. Or do you guys just do the half hearted wave by lifting up your hand a little above the steer wheel?
    I give a sharp military salute!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wave all the time! I owned a Mini before my STI and the Mini sales person made sure I know to wave at all the other Minis on the road. So I have just been keeping with that with my STI now.

Depending on the mood I'm in I have done both of them. I usually do the half hearted wave because it is easier and more convenient to do but, then again I go ALL OUT and wave out the window.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i honk, flash my high beams, or wave. typically i get overexcited and frantically wave my hand out of the window.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

i wave, my dad always used to wave to other corvettes out of his corvette and other jeeps out of his wrangler rubicon, no one around here really waves back lol, i also dont just wave at other STi's, i always wave at any subaru thats looks like it has a mod or two atleast haha

I chuckled when another wrx waved as he drove past on the highway. I have had bikes all my life, corvettes, a jeep, and now this car. It seems that every vehicle I own has a club.

My opinion....WAVE BACK, the world will be a better place for it!!!

I chuckled when another wrx waved as he drove past on the highway. I have had bikes all my life, corvettes, a jeep, and now this car. It seems that every vehicle I own has a club.

My opinion....WAVE BACK, the world will be a better place for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    i wave, my dad always used to wave to other corvettes out of his corvette and other jeeps out of his wrangler rubicon, no one around here really waves back lol, i also dont just wave at other STi's, i always wave at any subaru thats looks like it has a mod or two atleast haha
    I do the same thing you do. I do not only wave to STI's. I wave to any good looking Subaru that looks like someone spent some time and effort on how it looks and sounds.

exactly! anyone who looks like they have interest in their car and others on the road. i love giving people credit and checking out what they did just to get a taste for the styles people like and so on

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    But then again how do you wave. Do you guys go all out and stick your arm out the window. Or do you guys just do the half hearted wave by lifting up your hand a little above the steer wheel?
    i shake my wiener at them
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

wave or instaban!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Am I allowed to wave if I just drive a 2.5i? Cause I do it allll the time, depending on my window being open or closed i'll either thumbs up out the window, full forced arm wave, or finger gun and transition into a thumbs up. Inside the car I have to wave full force or they won't see me with tint, some girl passenger in a WRX jumped out the sun roof. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KNaph View Post
    Am I allowed to wave if I just drive a 2.5i? Cause I do it allll the time, depending on my window being open or closed i'll either thumbs up out the window, full forced arm wave, or finger gun and transition into a thumbs up. Inside the car I have to wave full force or they won't see me with tint, some girl passenger in a WRX jumped out the sun roof. Awesome.
    Yes you may. Continue
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

I do all the time, from the day I bought my rex. Just feels right. Never really did that before unless it was a real noteworthy classic or custom. I have yet to see a single WRX/STI owner not either wave first or at least wave back.

I always give a two-fingers up peace-sign-esque salute...but that's cause I'm just cooler than the other driver.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.