2011 Deals in Ontario Canada
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 Deals in Ontario Canada within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi All - i have been shopping around for a new car for months now and made my decision on ...

2011 Deals in Ontario Canada

Hi All - i have been shopping around for a new car for months now and made my decision on a WRX or STI. Just waiting for a great deal to come across. Is it worth getting one before the new year or will I have the same chances of a good deal in January 2012? Not sure if Subaru of Canada will still have the same interest rates on 2011's in 2012 and/or if there will be any interest changes for the 2012's in 2012. Are there any added incentives for dealers to make extra special deals before January or do you think generally it will be the same? Anyone know of any good deals at any Toronto dealers?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    you wont see a dime off either car from year to year. their to popular and most dealers dont even keep them on the lot. a 12 you'll probably have to order and wait a month or so. invoice on the WRX is about $1500 off and the STI is like $2000. so whatever year you go for try to get at least that much off sticker price.

just bought a 2011 WRX Limited with an extra set of winters on gunmetal rims. Car has 16,000kms on it. Paid $29,495 in Hamilton On Subaru. I thought that was an awesome price

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.