New 09 WRX owner!

This is a discussion on New 09 WRX owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My name is Philip and this is my first post (Hello!) so I'll provide a little background: I have been ...

New 09 WRX owner!

My name is Philip and this is my first post (Hello!) so I'll provide a little background: I have been working on cars for a long time but this is my first foreign purchase (of the performance-types anyway). I have an 87 Grand National which I have done pretty much everything on... from complete engine rebuilds (3x) to the plumbing to fabbing the FMIC to the bodywork to the tranny rebuild to tuning the Accel DFI system. My brother has helped immensely and I have learned a great deal from him as street-drag cars are his profession (fabrication and engine work)... The Buick is here, if you'd like to see: http://www.prazision.com/projects/87...s_87buick.html I am not new to working on cars but, like I said, am new to the WRX and foreign performance cars in general.

Anywho, I'll see ya around!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome. I just picked up an '09 2 weeks ago, enjoy it!