treeafodo- New Here

This is a discussion on treeafodo- New Here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. I just joined the forum today after lurking on it for a while. I just turned 18 and ...

treeafodo- New Here

Hey guys. I just joined the forum today after lurking on it for a while. I just turned 18 and have been into cars my whole life. I currently only have a '97 civic 4 door, but other then gas mileage and reliability I hate it, and I want to get a car I actually like. I currently only have 2 grand after saving for a month, but I'm working as hard as I can to get a Subaru. I was going to buy a miata, but after driving a 05 WRX 5 door I fell in love and now I'm determined to have one. Anyways you'll probably see me around the boards quite a bit. Heres a couple pictures of my rust bucket beater.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! I'm currently in a 94 Integra so I know where you're coming from lol. Good luck in your search!!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Welcome to the site. Good luck with saving up and finding a WRX. They are great cars and the more research you do the better chance you will have getting a good deal on a used WRX.

Thanks guys! I found a couple threads on here with lots of advice on buying used Subies. I'll be doing tons of reading so I'll know what I'm getting myself into and what to look for.

Welcome! Good luck in your search.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX