Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio!

This is a discussion on Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Everyone! Just introducing myself to the forum! Two weeks ago, I purchased a used 2010 WRX Premium (Satin White) ...

Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio!

Hello Everyone! Just introducing myself to the forum! Two weeks ago, I purchased a used 2010 WRX Premium (Satin White) w/ the Short Throw Shifter kit. It had about 16k miles on it, and pretty decent service records. Although I wasn't really in the market at the time, I was pretty serious after a test drive! Long story short, after a lot of discussions with the wife, I ended up buying it a week later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000139.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	100938

The previous owner had stuck some PERRIN stickers on the side, but the car appears to be stock (for the moment). I'm planning on adding a Pioneer AVH-3300BT HU, which I had installed in my previous car (an 06 Scion tC). Down the road, I'd like to add a CAI, strut tower bar, and some stainless steel brakelines. I have to say, these cars stock, are extremely quick, once the motor gets over about 3800 revs, wow; you better hold on! I come from mostly FWD cars, and non-turbo ones at that!

Still getting used to the driving dynamics, but so far, it's been a blast . Impressed at how much practicality and fun Subaru has managed to stuff into a compact car. I can't wait to try it out at the next "Driver Education" course in the Spring !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome! feel free to join our local forum as well. Cincinnatisubarus.com a pretty big local community with meets every now and again.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Thanks! Joined it under the same handle, can't wait to hear more about stage 2 upgrades :-D!

Also you can talk to poohbear on that site, he is our local tuner. He has really cheap prices, and knows about everything there is to know about the subject.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    Also you can talk to poohbear on that site, he is our local tuner. He has really cheap prices, and knows about everything there is to know about the subject.
    Just don't mention Kings Subaru...or Beechmont, for that matter
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Awesome, thanks for the introduction! Is there any safe dealer to mention?

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneato View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the introduction! Is there any safe dealer to mention?
    Joseph Subaru in Kentucky
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1