WRX Ordered, 3+ weeks on and dying - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX Ordered, 3+ weeks on and dying within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx At one point I had almost forgotten about the car.Imagine my surprise when I get the ...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    At one point I had almost forgotten about the car.Imagine my surprise when I get the call telling me that I can come pick up the car in 2-3 hours before the dealership closes.
    Late post! Imagine the anger when the dealer calls to tell you the car is in after 9+ weeks. Then they call you back after you frantically swapped out the aftermarket HU/sub/speakers from your trade vehicle to tell you they are idiots and its not your car...its somebody elses
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LDS View Post
    Hi rage-wrx,

Sorry, typing mistake..., Hong Kong.
    Yeah, isn't brand or luxury, I had the same in my old Jetta and the weight and quality of the product is just awesome, great buy. And the leather and red stiches will match perfect with the interiors.
    Here's the link:

</title><meta name="description" content="Black Leather Shifter Manual Gear Shift Knob Red Stitch in eBay Motors , Parts Accessories , Car Truck Parts , Interior , Shift Knobs Boots |eBay"><meta name="keywords" content="Black Leather Shifter Manual G

Honestly, I would recommend it.
    Get ready to strip out your shift lever threads with those torquing screws.
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345