Whats up folks, new here on the site and new to subarus. I put in an order a month ago for a 2012 WRX in Plasma Blue Pearl the wait is killing me. However, it got me thinking about getting the 2011 STI in Plasma Blue Pearl, I talked to my dealer and gave me a good price ($500 below invoice) but it is going to be a DEALER TRADE, it's going to have about 300miles from the drive down and previous test drives (I believe other dealership is 150miles away) and they can have in today. The only thing that worries me is those miles, i don't really trust anyone driving the car down without following the break in rules (i dont even think i can stay under 4k for 1000miles). I'd like to drive to Roseville and pick the car myself but I wont have the free time until Sunday (wife insists that she has to go when i buy the car) and even then I dont know if I can get the same deal and waste time.
a. Wait for the 2012 WRX
b. Get the 2011 STI with around 300miles from my dealer
c. Drive to the other dealership and pick the car up myself
***Note: I decided to do a dealer trade and went with the 2011 STI, patience was not my virtue.