Help me decide! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Help me decide! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congratulations!!...

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations!!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations.So this is the same STI you mentioned in your first post
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i to just got my vin and delivery is dec21st..my dealer told me that they have been having shipping problems...as there is a few recalls on the cars..they just got a shipment in and 5 of the cars are on the recall list..but mine did not have any recalls listed..he said it was a brakes problem... also mine to is plasma blue pearl and premium 5 door with lots of dealer cost options..jeff

Quote Originally Posted by RiCHBROKE View Post
    I decided to wait for my 2012 WRX PBB Hatchback, got a confirmation yesterday for a VIN# and ETA around Dec 21st hopefully I will be driving it before christmas. Ordered 11/3 (my bday) at Capitol Subaru.

Yes, rage-wrx. I did a dealer trade and I am loving her right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Congratulations.So this is the same STI you mentioned in your first post

good choice on the plasma blue 5 door, I almost picked up the SWP one because I saw it on the lot and it was very nice. I only saw the PBB hatchback on the pictures and I am glad i went with the PBB, I like it better than the SWP. Goodluck on the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by '12 WRX Premium View Post
    i to just got my vin and delivery is dec21st..my dealer told me that they have been having shipping problems...as there is a few recalls on the cars..they just got a shipment in and 5 of the cars are on the recall list..but mine did not have any recalls listed..he said it was a brakes problem... also mine to is plasma blue pearl and premium 5 door with lots of dealer cost options..jeff

the e-mail i got fro SOA today said my car was built heres the response

The build date of your WRX was 11/12/2011. The ETA to Kupper Subaru is showing around Christmas. It is possible that it will be delivered prior to Christmas. If not, should be the week between Christmas and New Years Day. Once delivered to your dealer and prepped for you to take delivery, your sales representative will be in touch with you.

since we still have the '09 WRX the wait is not as bad as those without ..but still excited..i guess at my age the waits are not so bad..Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12