Future STI owner!!!

This is a discussion on Future STI owner!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi my name is Mason and I was born on 11/25/2011 at 4:07 am. So the STI is not mine ...

Future STI owner!!!

Hi my name is Mason and I was born on 11/25/2011 at 4:07 am. So the STI is not mine yet but my Dad told me it will be mine when I turn 16yrs old I have a long time to wait but I think it will be worth it. I got to go for my first ride from the birth center to home in the back seat and I was loving it, the sound and the rumble just put me to sleep. I have to face backwards for some reason but mom and dad got me a cool racing seat with a 5 point harness so I stay snugged in during the turns. When I got home I found that my room is decorated in race cars and I have a nice collection of hot wheels already. Dad has been eyeballing an electric Mini Cooper down at Toys R Us that I can drive but mom says I need to be a bit older even for that one. I think dad just wants it so he can play with it first as it has a remote control. I'm starting to get sleepy so I will end my story now by say Hi all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations.

I try to get my daughter interested in cars.No luck so far.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thank you!!

Wow, 16? Your dad must have faith in your ability to maintain control of such an awesome car!

Awesome. Congratulations.

My 7yo son is eyeballing a quad that by brother-in-law can get his hands on for cheap. Although I know he would love it, I'm very apprehensive... He definitely has the car-bug.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations!!!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Wow, 16? Your dad must have faith in your ability to maintain control of such an awesome car!
    I'm hoping that by the time he turns 16 the STI will not be anything special just an old sports car that we can auto x together.

Plus I will have to keep a car for 16yrs that is a tall order for me.

My 7yo son is eyeballing a quad that by brother-in-law can get his hands on for cheap. Although I know he would love it, I'm very apprehensive... He definitely has the car-bug.
    I bet when I was 7yo I wrecked everything from dirt bikes to snowmobiles.