New to Site, but not to WRXs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to Site, but not to WRXs within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Everyone. Just picked up my 2012 WRX in silver this last Friday. I have been a member on Nasioc ...

New to Site, but not to WRXs

Hey Everyone.

Just picked up my 2012 WRX in silver this last Friday. I have been a member on Nasioc since my first WRX in 04, the LegacyGT.com, and SubaruForester.org. This is my 6th Subaru, so you could say i'm probably a fanboy. I am loving this car. It feels as strong as my 05 STi (not here to start a WRX vs STi war). I'm sure there are many weaknesses to the STi, but I just never drove that car like it was meant to be. Also, I did not trade the STi for the WRX. The STi was followed by a 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee (worst SUV ever), and a 2010 Forester XT that I had modded a lot. The audio system is much improved in 2012. It actually sounds good, and I have replaced speakers, added amps and subs in every car I have owned. I do have the new 10in factory sub in the back, but I am happy enough with the sound that I don't think I will mess with it. I am 31yrs old with 2 little boys, and I am so exited to be back in the WRX

Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome! Nice looking Forester XT you've got there.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. That Forester was what I traded, and that was my favorite Subaru that I have owned. It was running on the complete suspension from a 2011 STi, full turbo back, protune, a nice audio system and gauges plus other stuff on the inside. The payment were really high due to me having to roll debt onto the loan from my Jeep. So, It turns out that I was able to lower my payments by $170, and I got such a smoking deal that I only increased my total debt by $1500.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.