New bugeye wagon owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New bugeye wagon owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I sold my last S4 and was going to get a STI but the one I was looking ...

New bugeye wagon owner

Hey guys, I sold my last S4 and was going to get a STI but the one I was looking at was broken into before I could pick it up. So after a quick search I found a bugeye wagon and picked it up last weekend. It's a little clapped out but I love it
    Its battery had boiled over at some point in the past and destroyed the paint on the frame rail which started to rust, so that became this weekends project.
    So I stripped the paint, sanded it all down, and repainted! Also I dropped my headlight and had to franken stitched it and jb welded it back together.ha
    Here are the pics!

Here are my previous cars

First WRX

GTO

Stage 2 S4

Stock arctic white s4 avant 6 speed

Stage 3 pearl white S4 avant 6 speed
    Last edited by Moclakens; 11-26-2011 at 07:17 PM.
    04 red wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice set of rides and congrats on the 02 WRX.
    I am happy you love it and are able to fix her up.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.