advice anyone? :)

This is a discussion on advice anyone? :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am looking to buy a 2011 or 2012 WRX sometime next year.. Im trying to save up but I ...

advice anyone? :)

I am looking to buy a 2011 or 2012 WRX sometime next year.. Im trying to save up but I am on a budget of $2500 for the accessories... I want to make my car sound reasonably loud.. and obviously make it look clean and mean. Im a girl and I dont know much about cars...just yet but Im looking at the basic WRX (has no wing, fog lights) its the 4 door sedan... preferably in red. Im looking to work on it a lot from scratch but IDK where to start with my budget... advice anyone? remember, Im not trying to go to big but i want it to look good even with a $2500 budget.. I wanna just stick with stock rims (paint it gold/white).. MAYBE get a wing.. lip..and a carbonfibrer hood...?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Personally I would start with a cobb accessport, flash the car to stage 1 and go from there. You want loud but cheap the nameless axleback muffler delete is good looking and will provide the sound.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    There is a lot you could do for $2500.

What wing?And forget about the hood.

I'd go with performance & handling mods first.Like Torque said AP,muffler delete.You will still have $ left over for intake,downpipe,sways,endlinks.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

i have a 2011 wrx sedan limited in white pearl, i started by getting a cobb tuning accessport, invidia downpipe, and invidia q300 catback, sounds amazing ..just put a cobb sf intake with airbox also and you can hear the turbo more, sick sound, all that u can get for about a little less than 2500

rallysportdirect.com is where i got everything