Soon to be WRX owner :)

This is a discussion on Soon to be WRX owner :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 ...

Soon to be WRX owner :)

I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 WRX. Im needing to get something more fuel efficiant and smaller. I test drove an STI and a WRX and I loved them both but will likely go with the WRX. I am very excited and cant wait to start posting and meeting some new people!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome future Subaru fan. Bet that 300C had some fun days on the road.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on soon to be purchase
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Yeah it was a lot of fun and I will miss it but I have a new found love for the WRX, cant wait to get it! Still kind of on the fence about whether or not I want an STI or WRX.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by timb36 View Post
    Yeah it was a lot of fun and I will miss it but I have a new found love for the WRX, cant wait to get it! Still kind of on the fence about whether or not I want an STI or WRX.
    The WRX is the better daily driver and nearly as fast despite the hp #s Subaru puts out.

The STi makes for a good track day (road course, not drag) car with Brembo brakes and a stronger 6 speed.

If you can comfortably afford the STi, go for that.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks that makes my decision a lot easier. Its going to be a daily driver for me so I will likely go with the WRX and just do a couple simple mods. I really want that SPT exhaust, short throw shifter and maybe a cold air intake. I got so much money tied up in my 300, this time Im gonna keep it simple.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks that makes my decision a lot easier.
    You are welcome.

this time Im gonna keep it simple.
    That's what we all say. If you are already a mod bug victim you know what I mean.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Yeah this is true problem is my wife, she already made it clear that she would trade ME in for a new model if I go crazy with it lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well good luck with both (new WRX - keeping it simple).

The biggest shortcomings of the WRX is the understeer prone suspension and body roll. Stiffer springs and more sway bar will fix that.
    Mods & Pics

I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 WRX. Im needing to get something more fuel efficiant and smaller. I test drove an STI and a WRX and I loved them both but will likely go with the WRX. I am very excited and cant wait to start posting and meeting some new people!
    Hey man, I'm a fellow SRT8/10 owner. You will love the WRX. I bought it as a DD as well. But didn't sell the 300 or SRT10. Mopar or no car right? Kidding... Congrats and you would love the WRX for sure!
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

Your lucky to be able to keep your 300. We are hopefully picking up the WRX this coming weekend so we will have both cars for a little while and believe me Im going to try to convince her to keep them both. Im also going to try not to do a lot of mods like I did with the 300. I am however going to add the short throw shifter and SPT exhaust and maybe the boost gauge from the factory. Other than that like I said Im going to TRY to keep it simple. I cant wait to get this car!