Soon to be WRX owner :)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Soon to be WRX owner :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 ...

Soon to be WRX owner :)

I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 WRX. Im needing to get something more fuel efficiant and smaller. I test drove an STI and a WRX and I loved them both but will likely go with the WRX. I am very excited and cant wait to start posting and meeting some new people!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome future Subaru fan. Bet that 300C had some fun days on the road.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on soon to be purchase
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Yeah it was a lot of fun and I will miss it but I have a new found love for the WRX, cant wait to get it! Still kind of on the fence about whether or not I want an STI or WRX.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by timb36 View Post
    Yeah it was a lot of fun and I will miss it but I have a new found love for the WRX, cant wait to get it! Still kind of on the fence about whether or not I want an STI or WRX.
    The WRX is the better daily driver and nearly as fast despite the hp #s Subaru puts out.

The STi makes for a good track day (road course, not drag) car with Brembo brakes and a stronger 6 speed.

If you can comfortably afford the STi, go for that.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks that makes my decision a lot easier. Its going to be a daily driver for me so I will likely go with the WRX and just do a couple simple mods. I really want that SPT exhaust, short throw shifter and maybe a cold air intake. I got so much money tied up in my 300, this time Im gonna keep it simple.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks that makes my decision a lot easier.
    You are welcome.

this time Im gonna keep it simple.
    That's what we all say. If you are already a mod bug victim you know what I mean.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Yeah this is true problem is my wife, she already made it clear that she would trade ME in for a new model if I go crazy with it lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well good luck with both (new WRX - keeping it simple).

The biggest shortcomings of the WRX is the understeer prone suspension and body roll. Stiffer springs and more sway bar will fix that.
    Mods & Pics

I am currently trying to sell my Mopar (300c srt8) so I can put my order in for a 2012 WRX. Im needing to get something more fuel efficiant and smaller. I test drove an STI and a WRX and I loved them both but will likely go with the WRX. I am very excited and cant wait to start posting and meeting some new people!
    Hey man, I'm a fellow SRT8/10 owner. You will love the WRX. I bought it as a DD as well. But didn't sell the 300 or SRT10. Mopar or no car right? Kidding... Congrats and you would love the WRX for sure!
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

Your lucky to be able to keep your 300. We are hopefully picking up the WRX this coming weekend so we will have both cars for a little while and believe me Im going to try to convince her to keep them both. Im also going to try not to do a lot of mods like I did with the 300. I am however going to add the short throw shifter and SPT exhaust and maybe the boost gauge from the factory. Other than that like I said Im going to TRY to keep it simple. I cant wait to get this car!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.