A pic of the new ride and the damage from a retread already....

This is a discussion on A pic of the new ride and the damage from a retread already.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yup...A christening at 1800 miles from a piece of road debris kicked up in front of me yesterday. At least ...

A pic of the new ride and the damage from a retread already....

Yup...A christening at 1800 miles from a piece of road debris kicked up in front of me yesterday. At least it looks like an easy bolt on fix, just pisses one off when this crap happens. The insurance company will love me on this one but lower part of the nose is craked right through so it is getting fixed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Pretty nasty crack.Aren't you missing the tow hook cover?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by BluToyz View Post
    Yup...A christening at 1800 miles from a piece of road debris kicked up in front of me yesterday. At least it looks like an easy bolt on fix, just pisses one off when this crap happens. The insurance company will love me on this one but lower part of the nose is craked right through so it is getting fixed.

Same thing JUST happened to me. The crack on mine is less than an inch. But I'm also missing my tow hook cover. It's an 8$ part that the dealer could paint for 100$ DUMB

I haven't replaced mine yet
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

Gotta love those 2011 front bumpers. They always seem to crack in the same area.
    2011 WRX 5 Door Spark Silver Metallic

yup, same exact spot for me.. after a few scratches, even small chips on the hood from debris, and rims that suffered curb rash, i really dont care anymore. **** it, man its gonna happen. I guess when the times right down the road ill repaint the whip, or at least telling myself that helps me get by.

I could see that the nose on this car is vulnerable. I am going to have a new nose put on because after all, it only has 2K miles on it. I guess the piece took out the tow hook cover, there are some deep scratches on the right side of the nose as well.

It happens...

Sorry to hear about the damage. Another RI WRB! What area of RI are you in?

Warwick...
    I am still waiting for State Farm Claims to return my call, I guess 27 years of multiple vehicles with the same company doesn't rate any special treatment.

I had someone blow a tire in front of me one time....I still have black rubber on the front of my bumper....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide