New from NC
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New from NC within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats goin on everyone! My name is Jeff... New to the forum (first time ever using a forum actually), ...

New from NC

Hey whats goin on everyone! My name is Jeff... New to the forum (first time ever using a forum actually), i figured why not! I currently drive an 09 Legacy but waiting for a call back from the dealership on some final numbers so i can order my 2012 WRX. So stoked to finally own one. My love for them started back in 04 when my best friend got one, I just never had the money for one. Im going for the Dark Metallic Grey. I work for a company called Kooks Custom Headers, we primarily make headers and exhaust for late model muscle BUT, when i get my WRX im going to see if i can get myself a custom cat-back made up. Well thats me! Hope to talk to everyone soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Pics or ban!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum, Jeff. I'm about 10 miles down the road from you in Huntersville.
    There's a good performance shop up your way, Draco Performance. They did the build and tune on the engine in my 2002.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I'll have pics up when i get the car. It will be about 5 weeks cause i had to order it. im hoping i get it by christmas hah.

Draco Performance huh? i'll have to check them out. Thanks!

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum!

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Awesome, Thanks a lot!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Welcome to the forum!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

Welcome! My GF lives in Mooresville so I'm out there all the time. Maybe we'll see each other on the road! Mine is kind of hard to miss right now (WRB with gold LGT wheels and a roof rack).

I'm familiar with Kooks Customer Headers, so I'm excited about seeing what they come up with for your car!

I thought for a second you might have bought that nice SWP WRX I saw at Randy Marion Subaru on 150!

Thank you for the welcomes guys!

Nice, I'll keep a look out. Mine will be pretty stock for a while, until i save up some money hah.
    Im anxious to see what they can do as well. My buddy who a manager here said we should do a down pipe and come up with some kind of exhaust for it. I'll deff have to keep the quad tips though, i think it looks sexy.'

I looks at that SWP WRX, but it was a used 2011 and wants like 27/28k for it or something. Plus i wanted a hatch. Always liked the hatches. So i went to Concord and they gave me a better deal than Marion. Felt like i was getting ****ed around at Marion too... Oh well for them, i'm still getting my car! hah just sucks i have to wait 5 weeks!

Yeah, the headlights did look like the dark 2011's, just from what I could tell driving by. That's definitely quite a bit for a used 2011 when the 2012's are now available! It'll be tough to wait, but worth it, for sure. And I'm definitely with ya on the hatch version! One of the biggest reasons I went with this car!

yeah i was looking for a 2011 thinking i might be able to get a deal on it, but couldnt really find any left. so hey i got a good price on the 2012 base wrx with short throw and spoiler. im happy. its just that ive always wanted one and i can always upgrade stuff as i see fit. and tought wait doesnt even explain it. haha its in my reach yet still so far. hoping these next 5 weeks fly by. I get to knock a week off from sitting at my desk cause im being sent to PRI in orlando for a week... so 4 weeks pretty much haha, trying to be optomistic!

Hey, so where could I buy some 3" ID SS tubing to create some polished tips? You've got to have an inside source there!

hah, i'll see if i can find out for you, I'm actually trying to convince them to get into the subie world. Make something up bad ass for my car, video it, and off to market it! make up some turbo headers, downpipes and catbacks

Seems like there is lots of room for them to get into this segment. Especially if this chassis persists for another few years. I just need four 6" pieces of any grade of SS that will slip over the factory tailpipes! McMaster has 3" OD for $35/ft. I need to go measure the pipe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.