New here from TN

This is a discussion on New here from TN within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I feel kinda dorky posting because I don't have a Subaru yet, but I have been snooping the site ...

New here from TN

Well, I feel kinda dorky posting because I don't have a Subaru yet, but I have been snooping the site a couple days now,mainly because as soon as I pay off my car I'm going to get a WRX/STI. I've always had a thing for them. Anyways, so I'm from TN, just north of Nashville. I drive a 07 Cobalt LS... 2.2 N/A that I will be selling when I'm done with it in Feb. So its not a matter of thinking about getting a Subaru but when . Plus now I have a baby girl, and I used her as an excuse to get a 4 door, lol. I know bad of me, but I won't settle for anything less than a WRX haha. So I've joined to gather all the information I can about these cars beforehand. What possibilities there are, and things I need to look out for when buying. This will be a very different journey for me. I'm used to Foxbody stangs mostly, my cobalt and an 91 Talon tsi I used to own. Anyways, sorry for the long intro lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site! Don't feel dorky. I have 60+ posts on here and don't have one either. Are you going to be getting a new WRX or looking to buy older? The used WRX market here in TN is terrible so just be aware of that as you start your search! I will probably be getting one in Jan-Feb as well but I'll have to go to GA to scoop one lol
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I'm looking into getting an older one. I like the bugeye ones but I like the 05 even more, so I'll be looking between those years. I really can't wait, I know a few people with WRX's and I love them lol. I haven't seen a lot in TN, but I def don't mind driving to pick one up when the time comes!

Welcome to the forum!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

I Support ClubWRX
    Many members join before owning a Subaru. Welcome to the site
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Hey, im new to the site as well. i'll be ordering my 2012 tomorrow (so stoked), but i was always searching them here in NC. There is a dealership in Hickory NC that has a bunch, various pricing for used... ive seen 04's and up on the site... Used Subaru at Cosmo Motors Serving Hickory, NC dont know if this will open up some more options for you in your search but figured i would throw it out there! Welcome to the forum!

Appreciate the welcomes and the help! This will definitely open up some more options. I'm just itching to own mine soon lol. I'd love to get an STi but the likelihood is slim. Thats what I'll shoot for, but I have no problems whatsoever owning a WRX. I'm tired of this FWD Cobalt business haha.