New from Minnesota
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New from Minnesota within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, Just purchased a brand newish 2003 chevy malibu......... (movie quote.... anyone) kidding, did just get a 2007 wrx ...

New from Minnesota

Hello all,
    Just purchased a brand newish 2003 chevy malibu......... (movie quote.... anyone) kidding, did just get a 2007 wrx with just over 30,000 miles on it. Probably used and abused but I nor you could tell the difference. Has some mods done to it and was bought to drive! I have a ****ty commute and really wanted the awd. Love the heated seats, get a cold ass up here in minnesota. Not sure what's out there and don't feel like blowing this engine. Not really looking at any major upgrades, kinda already been done. Do have some questions but this isnt the place.
    She is pearl white with a black and grey interior. She has the bookshelf wing (not for long) and the paint is showroom shiny!
    Mods- sti turbo with intercooler, intake, exhaust, short throw shifter and flashed ecu. Owned by a subaru mech?? and bought through a dealer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

Do you know anything about the tune that's on it to support those mods? What intake and exhaust does it have?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Welcome!

Do you know anything about the tune that's on it to support those mods? What intake and exhaust does it have?
    Sti for all the upgrades, the flash is not yet known, getting more information from the previous owner. I was told that it's an sti expect for the tranny.

SPT doesn't make an exhaust with a high flow DP like you'd want with any turbo upgrade.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Employee of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    Employee of the month?
    Winner!! Funny movie....

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    SPT doesn't make an exhaust with a high flow DP like you'd want with any turbo upgrade.
    I will get some more pictures up and I'm sure you guys will be able to let me know what the obvious upgrades have been.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Medic_538's Album: 07 Wrx

Here are some pics I threw in my album section, help me out a bit with what I dont see, thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    Somone correct me if I'm wrong here, but here's what I'm seeing -- aftermarket downpipe, but stock catback with an STI finisher. Notice the attached heat shield on the catback?
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Welcome to the forum!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.