question?

This is a discussion on question? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought an 07 STi (from a dealership) with a few mods including "tune" i was wondering is there ...

question?

I just bought an 07 STi (from a dealership) with a few mods including "tune" i was wondering is there anyway to find out if it really has been tuned? (Cobb Accessport was not included)
    255 fuel pump, heavy duty street clutch,Fp green ,invidia tbe,upipe,tail external wastegate,3 port boost controller,inlet,intake,800cc injectors

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A Tactrix cable and a laptop computer will enable you to access the ECU and see if there is a tuned map flashed to it.

Is your signature the "few mods" you speak of? If so, I would hope its tuned. Otherwise you made an unwise purchase
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Thanks.. Would an Accessport also tell me? i hate to erase anything that has benn done. SRY for the newb questions
    255 fuel pump, heavy duty street clutch,Fp green ,invidia tbe,upipe,tail external wastegate,3 port boost controller,inlet,intake,800cc injectors

Quote Originally Posted by Robmac44 View Post
    Thanks.. Would an Accessport also tell me? i hate to erase anything that has benn done. SRY for the newb questions
    Not as familiar with the AP. It'll definitely tell if you have a cobb map or a map made for the AP, but if it is opensource tuned, I don't know
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

again thanks for your help

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're most likely not Cobb.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Yeah, I would find out asap, especially if you have all those mods....in your signature....before you blow **** up...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Does it run poorly?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying