New Guy

This is a discussion on New Guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, Just signed up. I don't currently own a Subie, but I am in the market. I frequent Kawiforums.com ...

New Guy

Hey everyone,

Just signed up. I don't currently own a Subie, but I am in the market. I frequent Kawiforums.com because I ride a 2003 ZX-6RR.

Hopefully I will be a part of the WRX owners club soon, just need to find the right car.

Thanks,
    Speeding

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!

Anything specific you're looking for? Specific body style, wrx/sti?
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Looking for a 2002-2006 WRX with under 80000 miles, 5 speed, good condition, clean title. That is about it, not looking for a car that already has a lot of mods since I would like to do that myself.

And I am located in Northwest Arkansas, but I am willing to travel just about anywhere if needed to get a car.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum

If you need any parts or advice let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Welcome to the Club!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeding View Post
    Looking for a 2002-2006 WRX with under 80000 miles, 5 speed, good condition, clean title. That is about it, not looking for a car that already has a lot of mods since I would like to do that myself.

And I am located in Northwest Arkansas, but I am willing to travel just about anywhere if needed to get a car.
    Finding a car with that low of miles that hasn't been moded is going to be a challenge. The 06/07s I see rolling around here are right around the 80k mark. But good luck and welcome!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

You're definitely looking for a hard to find car, but when you find that right one, it will be well worth it.

Glad to see you're being so picky about what you buy. We see a lot of people join here after buying someone else's "project" and are disappointed and have a ton of problems with it.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for sooner than later!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    You're definitely looking for a hard to find car, but when you find that right one, it will be well worth it.

Glad to see you're being so picky about what you buy. We see a lot of people join here after buying someone else's "project" and are disappointed and have a ton of problems with it.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for sooner than later!
    Thanks for all the comments guys. I definitely hear you about being hard to find, you have no idea the lengths I have already gone to.

I wouldn't have a problem buying a car with some mods, as long as they were done properly. I just cant justify paying someone more for a car because they put wheels and tires and an exhaust on it and think that jacks up the value of it, you know?