Getting Ready to Factory Order a 2012 WRX (Please Help)!!

This is a discussion on Getting Ready to Factory Order a 2012 WRX (Please Help)!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I am looking in to ordering a WRX from the factory. The sales person has told me he ...

Getting Ready to Factory Order a 2012 WRX (Please Help)!!

Hey all, I am looking in to ordering a WRX from the factory. The sales person has told me he can do a better deal on these, as their stock is usually spoken for before the vehicles arrive on site. I am looking into a base model, and wanted to see what price range I should be expecting to pay after MD tax and tags. Please help with any tips. I have been emailing all of the dealers in the surrounding area.

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2012 Base WRX Hatch

Just a few days ago, I was able to purchase a 2012 WRX base Hatch in Satin White Pearl. I didn't order it, but I just got lucky because I went through my credit union and they found the car for me. It's still on its way to the dealer, should be here in a few days. Already signed the paperwork, just gotta go in with the check.

I was able to get it for $300 over invoice. It came with a few options, SPT boost gauge, SPT short throw shifter, cargo net, bumper cover, and nothing else too crazy with that. Before tax the car was $25,995 and with tax it ended up being $28,6XX. I am in California, however, might be a little bit cheaper for you, but I was happy with the $300 over invoice!