09 wrx exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 09 wrx exhaust within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone im picking up my 2009 wrx in a week and am curious to what exhaust i should get?.. ...

09 wrx exhaust

hey everyone im picking up my 2009 wrx in a week and am curious to what exhaust i should get?.. i want it to be as clean and deep as possible. should i go turbo back also?.. just need some opinions.. thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you go turbo back you need a tune to go with it (stage 2). If you go cat back you dont need the tune. Your best bet is to jump on youtube and listen to the diffrent exhausts. I went and just got one made at a muffler shop.

The turbo back you should expect some extra expenses since you need the tune to go with it unless you find some one local that can flash and open source tune on your car for you. But the stage 2 tune will open up your car a little, tad less turbo lag and the turbo wont die out in the higher RPMS as bad... its worth it.

What he said, but I wouldn't buy a exhaust just by what it sounds on youtube. Try and go to local meets and listen to what others have. What it sounds on a video isn't always the same as what it sounds in real life.

I have a SPT and I love the sound.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.