k20zak's 05 WRX

This is a discussion on k20zak's 05 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, today is my official first day being a proud Subaru owner She's a 2005 Platinum Silver WRX with ...

k20zak's 05 WRX

Hi everyone, today is my official first day being a proud Subaru owner She's a 2005 Platinum Silver WRX with 80k miles, picked her up for just under 13k. I thought the price was kinda steep but hes also giving me a Cobb tbe and my choice of the rims he has for free. It currently has a cat-back on it and BBS light weight rims. Glad to finally be on the forums, i look forward to sharing my progress with the car.

This is her right before i drove of the lot.

This is a pic of my previous car. 2007 Habanero Red Si coupe. I had her in mint condition until one night when the intake sucked up water I don't care what anyone says about that car. I loved it, and she will definitely be missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mail.google.com.jpg   DSC01126.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Subie club, and there is nothing wrong with Honda's , as long as you liked the car that is all that should matter. I traded up from a Nissan myself and the wife traded up from a Civic. Any way, good looking car and enjoy it.
    2011 DGM 4dr WRX Premium - His
    2011 DGM 2.5X Premium Forester - Hers
    2002 Nissan Altima blew engine.
    1999 Mitsu Eclipse GST - rear-ended & totaled out.
    1993 Mitsu Eclipse GS - traded in for GST.

Stink-Eye Mob #94

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum

If you need any parts or advice, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Ouch, sucked up water

Anyways, welcome! Nice WRX!
    2011 DMG WRX
    NOKYA Stg. 1 Hyper Yellow DRLs
    Nameless Performance Quad Piped AxleBack
    Stink-Eye Mob #420

Thanks everyone, I plan on getting new tires tomorrow. I think the alternator needs to be replaced, the mechanic said i should try "loosening the serpentine belt first". If that doesn't work then replace the belt, if not that then the alternator is worn. I plan on replacing any parts on my own, but has anyone had this issue? It sounds like a whining noise.

Also, any good websites for parts?