Building a 2004 wrx wagon

This is a discussion on Building a 2004 wrx wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up guys my name is Matty. I'm 24, live in South Carolina, and have been building cars since I ...

Building a 2004 wrx wagon

What's up guys my name is Matty. I'm 24, live in South Carolina, and have been building cars since I got my license. To be honest, I'm really a dsmer. I used to own a 98 eclipse gst, but now I drive a 90 talon awd. The reason I joined this forum is because my boss has recently bought a 2004 wrx wagon for 7 grand, and now he wants me to build it to about 450 awhp, drive it for a while, then get it close to 600. It came already equipped with a b&m turbo back exhaust, and a gfm (i think) bov. Other than that and a short shifter, it's pretty much stock. I would really appreciate everyones advice, tips, and tricks so that we can reach our desired hp.

So far, this is the parts list we are ordering, please feel free to correct me if it's not efficient for what we're wanting:
    Cobb access port
    650cc top feed injectors
    Turbosmart ebc
    Hard ic piping kit
    Cosworth cams
    Bigger turbo, but haven't decided what (really don't want too big)
    Titanium valve springs and retainers

Pics will be coming very soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also, just for fun, heres my talon and my boss's gtr: