new '12 wrx premium

This is a discussion on new '12 wrx premium within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well we just ordered our new '12 wrx prem 5 door and will be trading in our '09 premium.. we ...

new '12 wrx premium

Well we just ordered our new '12 wrx prem 5 door and will be trading in our '09 premium.. we did get the spt exhuast and interior light pack and lip spoiler and cargo net and 10" powered subwoofer{the one in the 09 sucks} body moldings, short shifter ect....we had our first wagon like 20+ years ago...and then the legacy GT and liked that car..then this 09 5 door is really nice...the price for our trade is 23500 with 16000 miles and they will get 26500 and the new one is 29750// as kupper subaru here in mandan has really good pricing and all options are at dealer cost like 800 for the exhaust instead of 1100..we leased this 09 car and the payments were 399 and payoff now is about 17500..its kinda no brainer to do it now as the trade price is awsome..
    i wanted the exhuast just for the nicer sound and know its not a power gain per sa..the new color for this years wrx is plasma blue pearl and thats what we ordered..
    well just wanted to say hi all cant wait till end of dec or beg of jan when it gets here..Jeff
    Last edited by '12 WRX Premium; 11-03-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: new price wrong

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm so out of the loop on the new newness. So the WRX is finally available in PBP. Nice. I'm a sucker for the PBP STI hatches. I've only seen one. Congrats on the purchace. I look forward to seeing pics of your WRX.

I'm amazed at what the trade in values are for these vehicles! I'm pretty sure I can trade mine in for more than I bought it for. Congrats on the new car, would love to see some pics when you pick it up!
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Welcome and Congrats!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

Congrats. I absolutely love that blue! I hope the wait isn't too unpleasant and the car arrives on time.

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    I'm amazed at what the trade in values are for these vehicles!
    +1. Whenever I read something like this my first thought is what a 2011 trade-in would fetch. The '11 isn't even listed in KBB yet for some reason.
    Steve // 2008 Lexus IS-F // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Any changes for 2012

I just ordered a 2012 WRX base model hatch in Irvine, Ca. They said 6-8 weeks for my special order. has anyone actually received one, and if so are there any differences from 2011. The dealer said that they were making minor interior changes if any. Thanks...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.Haven't seen many of the plasma blue hatches.Please post pics when you get the car.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

one thing i wish subaru would do is put the Legacy limited engine in the WRX..it has same hp 265 but at 400 rpm's lower...and the torque is 258 and constant from 2000-5000 rpm....and about 3psi less boost...it does have the dual active valve system ...this would give us much more mod potential....what ya think?? Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    I'm amazed at what the trade in values are for these vehicles! I'm pretty sure I can trade mine in for more than I bought it for. Congrats on the new car, would love to see some pics when you pick it up!
    +2, every WRX/STi I've seen that's in good shape/worth buying sells for ABOVE KBB
    2005 WRX "Yosh Yosh"
    ** The Blobeye Syndicate ** #442

even trade for my 2010 with 65K mi on it is more than I owe on it.... never had a car with that sort of value retention before. Even though I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time, its a comforting notion that if I do have to let it go I wont completely loose my shirt.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!