??? Exhaust Suggestions ???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ??? Exhaust Suggestions ??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm about to put an exhaust on my 04wrxHatch, and of course I'm quite curious as to what people ...

??? Exhaust Suggestions ???

So I'm about to put an exhaust on my 04wrxHatch, and of course I'm quite curious as to what people have to say about which one to recommend. I don't have any friends with an EJ20 so I don't really have other cars to listen to and people to talk to about this issue. Ideally I want something that isn't too loud, but I still want to hear it! So louder than stock of course, I like the deep burbling exhausts, nothing too "canny" i.e. I didn't like the Invidia pipe that I heard last month in my neighborhood. And since I live in the Northeast, I think stainless steel is sort of mandatory (snow, salt, etc.) or titanium but thats big bucks.
    Also which exhausts allow for more flow and power over other models/brands? Also, do most exhausts that fit 02-05 models fit my wagon? They should, but maybe Im unclear on this.
    Thanks guys, I hope to get some info on this issue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have an APS turbo back exhaust and I love it. Its loud when I want it to be but it is not too loud. I do a significant amount of highway driving and it does not drone which was a necessity for me. I don't think you can find APS anywhere anymore but the closest would be the cobb tbe. And it retains a stock looking appearance too

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I sent you a PM with a suggestion.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ527 View Post
    I have an APS turbo back exhaust and I love it. Its loud when I want it to be but it is not too loud. I do a significant amount of highway driving and it does not drone which was a necessity for me. I don't think you can find APS anywhere anymore but the closest would be the cobb tbe. And it retains a stock looking appearance too
    You can't find APS new...check for sale threads on NASIOC. They are out there. I got both my APS systems used for 400 bucks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.