new wrx owner from central pa

This is a discussion on new wrx owner from central pa within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just sold my 99 30th anniversary legacy gt and bought an 08 wrx. As with most on here I wanted ...

new wrx owner from central pa

Just sold my 99 30th anniversary legacy gt and bought an 08 wrx. As with most on here I wanted one for a while but couldn't bring myself to dish out the cash. Got this one for a steal though at 13,000. it only has 63,000 miles on it and not a scratch any where.

Here is a pic of my old legacy

and here is the wrx

I also need some help with a question I have. My car came without foglights and where I live they are very needed. I would like to just have factory ones installed which can be found easy enough on ebay but cant find a factory switch for inside. I hate to go to a dealer because they always seem way over priced. Also, am I going to need to get a wireing harness for them as well?
    Last edited by Jay_man81; 10-24-2011 at 06:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The OEM fog setup come with a new stalk that has a switch for the fogs, that replaces the old stalk.But do not expect any miracles.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.