Ordered a 2012 WRX Hatch Limited in Blue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ordered a 2012 WRX Hatch Limited in Blue within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My first subaru was a 2006 WRX but got bored and wanted something fancier and picked up a 2010 Legacy ...

Ordered a 2012 WRX Hatch Limited in Blue

My first subaru was a 2006 WRX but got bored and wanted something fancier and picked up a 2010 Legacy GT. Well after only a year i decided it was enough and i went back to a WRX. Of course i was spoiled and wanted the comfort so yesterday i ordered a 2012 WRX Limited(w/o NAV). They estimate 4 weeks for delivery. I opted in for Factory roof rack, SPT Exhaust, and Auto-dimming mirror. Thankfully the limited comes with alot by default, hids, leather, moonroof etc.

in the last 12 hours i built up additions which are: wheel locks, pop-up armrest, media hub, bumper guards for side doors and maybe a illumination kit.

My first brand new car and slightly excited.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! You will love this car.

Welcome to the club!
    2011 WRX 5 Door Spark Silver Metallic

get bumper cover its nice and cheap
    11 SWP LMTD Hatch SPT Exhaust, Kartboy STS w/ Bushings, 30% Tint, Red tails, Stage 1 TP Tune

Congrats on the car!
    2011 WRX WRB HB, 2011 FORESTER SSM AWP Premium.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    Kurt Cobain

congrats man.I was looking for 2011 blue sedan sti but the price is unreachable for me at this time enjoy your wheels

i really dont hink you are geting that car in the 4 weeks...the dealers ordering system for the WRX and the STI just opened on Nov 2nd and it takes at least 8 weeks...mine will be here in Jan...Jeff

I just realized my 11 wrx hatch limited has the adjustable headlights like the sti Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBleach View Post
    Welcome to the club!
    x2

(and because your avatar rocks..)

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.

I live in Trumbull originally from Norwalk, I'm considering the exact same car. Just curious where you bought it and if you dont mind how much you paid.

Thanks and good luck with your new purchase

I'd assime that OP bought his car from Subaru Stamford based on his location. I bought mine there as well. They are willing to compete on prices and the service is top notch. If you are interested in buying, go there and ask for Linda, she's the best. Also, they are set to give some nice discounts to members of a local CT subaru forum: http://www.ctsubie.com

thanks for the post. last 2 cars i leased i went to ny and saved a bundle but i prefer to buy local i think you get better service

ps went to dan perkins a few years ago and hated them will never go back

Quote Originally Posted by nepats555 View Post
    thanks for the post. last 2 cars i leased i went to ny and saved a bundle but i prefer to buy local i think you get better service

ps went to dan perkins a few years ago and hated them will never go back

I've owned 20 cars and most were purchased through new and used car dealers. Subaru Stamford was by far the best experience I've ever had. Here is a review I left for them:

What can I say, my experiences with Subaru Stamford have always been top notch. I've dealt with them in the past, and I knew what to expect from their sales team. So when I decided to make the jump to a new WRX, it didn't take a second thought as to who would earn my buisness.

Negotiations were prompt and fair, the sales team worked hard to give me exactly what I asked for on my trade-in, and in the end, they prorvided me with a deal that I couldn't be happier with. The ease of dealing with their entire staff is something you don't always find at a dealership. After my initial inquiry on this forum(ctsubie.com), about a specific car that they had in stock, I recieved prompt, thorough, and detailed answer to my questions.

Not long after my inital inquiry, I made the decision to purchase the vehicle so long as numbers worked out. I arrived at Subaru Stamford at about 2:30pm on Friday afernoon, and was finished with the negotiations and purchase process before 4:00pm that same day. The process was quick and painless, and I was behind the wheel of my new car first thing on Saturday morning.

I know that there are many Subaru dealers in Connecticut and neighboring states that provide fine service as well, but I've owned nearly 20 cars, and most of them were purchased through a dealership of some type, and I can honestly say that my experience at Subaru Stamford was the best by miles. So if you are on the fence about where to by a new Subaru, give Subaru Stamford a chance to earn your buisness, I'm certain they will!

-Ken 2011 WRX Sedan WR Blue

Ken thanks for sharing. Just curious do you commute and if so how is the car as a cummuter? also did u get any dealer upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by nepats555 View Post
    Ken thanks for sharing. Just curious do you commute and if so how is the car as a cummuter? also did u get any dealer upgrades?
    Mine is a dedicated autocross car. I don't DD it. I don't know what you're driving now, but you should come participate in the last autocross of the year at FCSCC Home Page - Autocross and Rally in Connecticut in Stratford on Sunday. You'll have a blast in any car. We have loaner helmets and instructors for newcomers.

Mine was a base 2011 WRX sedan. I wanted the base because its about 100lbs lighter than the premium and limited. The sales manager told me he orders all of the cars with the 'port installed' option that my car had which was; fog lights, SPT short shifter, premium tint (not a fan of it), and SPT carbon fiber trunk trim.

And they really played ball in terms of negotiations. They gave me exactly what I asked for on my trade, and that amount was more than I was asking for the car on private sale. Ask for Linda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast