Ordered a 2012 WRX Hatch Limited in Blue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ordered a 2012 WRX Hatch Limited in Blue within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; love to come sunday unfortunatly its my anniversary. can i strap in a pregnant wife? why didnt u like the ...

love to come sunday unfortunatly its my anniversary. can i strap in a pregnant wife? why didnt u like the premium tints and how much were they?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nepats555 View Post
    love to come sunday unfortunatly its my anniversary. can i strap in a pregnant wife? why didnt u like the premium tints and how much were they?
    You could definitely strap her in. If it were my kid, I'd love to be able to tell people he was autocrossing before he was born!

I'm just not a fan of tinted windows in general, and the quality isn't quite what a high end tint shop would deliver. There are a few bubbles and one wavy cut. Its not bad, barely noticable, but I notice it. I can't really say for sure how much they cost because I don't remember, but basically, with the final sale price, I didn't have to pay for any of those options and then some.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.

Hope your waiting is going well. I picked up my cousin car to yours this morning:

First Subaru ordered, '12 WRX hatch to be my daily driver
    Ten cylinders of Boxer Engine goodness :: '07 911 GT3 RS | '12 WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12