Hi fellow subie lovers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi fellow subie lovers within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all my name is wayne i'm 44 married with 3 sons and a daughter i'm more the old school ...

Hi fellow subie lovers

Hi all my name is wayne i'm 44 married with 3 sons and a daughter i'm more the old school subaru enthusiast, as i don't own a wrx i'm realy in love with the gran daddy of the rexy's which is my 1993 RS liberty turbo which is a work in progress as we speak i'll try and post some picks of it in the member show off section, just getting the closed deck fully forged sleeved stroker donk fitted this week

it's just short of a 2.6 Lt capacity, with all supporting mods cossie manifold , 272 cams, ported heads running avcs e85 fuel new turbo ect... this car is not ment for a dyno power figure title, it's going to be setup for hill climbs and sprints and a little drag racing here in Victoria Australia, although 400hp atw+ is definitely achievable it's low end torque that i'm mostly after.

regards wayne
    Last edited by wraithrslib; 10-20-2011 at 03:45 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!!!

Sounds like an awesome project. In for pics.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

Here's my sleeved block very happy with the work from the boys at top torque and how very open they are to the whole build process.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

iv'e done a biuld thread in the Member Show-Off & Photography section

I like.

Welcome and nice pics!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.