new guy with guages

This is a discussion on new guy with guages within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey I have a 96 JDM WRX (GC8 EJ20) that I bought last may. (5 months ago) I'v done a ...

new guy with guages

Hey
    I have a 96 JDM WRX (GC8 EJ20) that I bought last may. (5 months ago)
    I'v done a few mods to this car so far - up/down pipe, exhaust, TEIN suspension, Apexi intake.
    I just bought a set of defi gauges - Boost, EGT, and air/fuel. These are stand alone guages.
    Can anyone point me to a thread that has details on the installation of these gauges or give me a link or a contact to somebody that can give me the info?
    I'v done a bit of research and figured I'd put my EGT probe on the cylinder 2 and 4 manifold. But which cylinders are 2 and 4?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    If my computer wasn't ridiculously slow then I'd give you a link to Defi's website. They have instructions for all their gauges on there.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Thanx dude... I'll check it out

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Your cylinders are like this:

3-------4
    1-------2

2 and 4 are on the same side.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS