It's about time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on It's about time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I've been lurking here for the last year or so, and figured I should probably post an intro. ...

It's about time

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for the last year or so, and figured I should probably post an intro. I preordered a 2012 WRX limited sedan in SWP about a week ago. It was the best deal I could find in a three hour radius. Anyway, I'll be trading in my 2005 Toyota Tacoma. It'll be a change, but I found that with a pickup, I end up using it more for other people than I do for myself. I'm sick of helping everyone move on the weekends I'm looking forward to learning more about Subaru's and cars in general. I've found a ton of great info on this site.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the purchase!

Welcome to the Forum. When you get your car, if you need any parts or advice, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Congrats! I went from a full size dodge truck to my wrx, a good change. And like you said no more calls to help people move or pick stuff up for them lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #619

Congrats
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club

Congratulations!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Congrats and Welcome...(is this the first official 2012 pre-order on the site?)
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

hola

Welcome, enjoy your new car. I traded my 05 Frontier in for a 2011 wrx and I will admit it was a tough transition and I miss my truck at times but the car is really fun to drive compared to the truck.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    Welcome, enjoy your new car. I traded my 05 Frontier in for a 2011 wrx and I will admit it was a tough transition and I miss my truck at times but the car is really fun to drive compared to the truck.
    Yeah, the Tacoma's been a good truck and it's still in great shape, but it's too big for where I live. And like I said, 95% of the time I'm using it to haul someone else's furniture around. I really just wanted something smaller and quicker, but still had AWD. I will miss the ground clearance in the winters though...

Quote Originally Posted by jerryspecs View Post
    Yeah, the Tacoma's been a good truck and it's still in great shape, but it's too big for where I live. And like I said, 95% of the time I'm using it to haul someone else's furniture around. I really just wanted something smaller and quicker, but still had AWD. I will miss the ground clearance in the winters though...
    I dunno bout the ground clearance.. I an an avid snowboarder.. Every week I'm heading to the mountains and as long as the snow isn't higher than the bumper, ive had no problems at all.. Many days have I finished up the boarding day and the parking lot has snow higher and no problems.
    The snow here in washington is also pretty heavy and ive been able to plow through probably at least 6inches of snow easily
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Welcome and Congrats!

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations......So how long did they tell you it would be before your pre-order becomes a real order? .......Thanks....Steve
    Ferrari F430/BMW X5 M/Need a Hot hatch!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F430 View Post
    Congratulations......So how long did they tell you it would be before your pre-order becomes a real order? .......Thanks....Steve
    No real time frame. I got an email from my dealer when the pricing came out last week. He said ordering should be turned on any day now. I was kinda hoping it would have been on Monday, but no news yet.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryspecs View Post
    No real time frame. I got an email from my dealer when the pricing came out last week. He said ordering should be turned on any day now. I was kinda hoping it would have been on Monday, but no news yet.
    Thanks for the update......Good luck.....let us know when you can order there are many folks waiting to do the same......Steve
    Ferrari F430/BMW X5 M/Need a Hot hatch!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast