It's about time - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on It's about time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jerryspecs Yeah, the Tacoma's been a good truck and it's still in great shape, but it's too ...

Quote Originally Posted by jerryspecs View Post
    Yeah, the Tacoma's been a good truck and it's still in great shape, but it's too big for where I live. And like I said, 95% of the time I'm using it to haul someone else's furniture around. I really just wanted something smaller and quicker, but still had AWD. I will miss the ground clearance in the winters though...
    Same here. I live in western PA on the snow belt and my road (dead end street) rarely gets plowed after a fresh snow which had my truck with good tire's having a tough time some days. Plus I like having some occasional off road fun during the winter months. On the other hand, the wrx (with winter tire's) will out handle any s.u.v. or truck in snow 6'' deep or less.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quick Update: I guess ordering for the 2012s got turned on yesterday. I got a confirmation from SOA this morning. No ETA yet, but I'm (realistically) hoping December or January.

I am about to order mine too it is a 2012 WRX LIMITIED HATCHBACK base no navigation. Best quote I have is 28.3K (included destination and short shifter), can you tell me how much you got it for? Thanks

My dealer offered me $27,717 plus TT&L for mine. It's a limited 4dr, short throw shifter, SPT shifter bushing, body side molding, and the armrest extender.

Thanks for quick respond, I'll ask send them email today, hopefully he ok so I can place order tomorrow, thanks.

My dealer offered me $27,717 plus TT&L for mine. It's a limited 4dr, short throw shifter, SPT shifter bushing, body side molding, and the armrest extender.
    Sorry I am a newbie, can you tell me what is TT&L stand for, thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Title, tax, and licensing fees

Sent from my Droid 2
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I ordered a 2012 hatch on 10/22 from Irvine Subaru. They got the first one in on the second of this month. I wanted to wait for the grey. They said 6-8 weeks on my order, but that it would definitely arrive before Christmas.

Does that mean 27.7K (included dest fee) + TT&L, also about other accessories, you pay separate or get included in that quote? Thanks. Anybody know any good dealer locate in MN?

The price included destination and all the accessories. He basically offered everything at invoice and knocked $1k off.

that is awesome, where are you locate, I would like to order over there if I can. Also are you still able to get free car wash, 9 oil change, and lifetime unlimited mile, unlimited time, powertrain warranty?

Another update: Got an email from my dealer and my car is scheduled for delivery the week of 12/1! That's a lot sooner than I was expecting. I guess it's time to pick out some winter wheels and tires...

just picked up my new 2012 last night from Irvine Subaru. Couldnt be happier. It was pouring rain on the way home, couldnt think of better conditions for my new subie! No changes from 2011 that I can tell. All I want to do is go drive around.

Whats the best way to break in a new motor on the wrx. I had an 06' wrx tr, and I didnt go over 4k rpms for the first 1000 miles. Does that sound like a good plan. Please let me know. I want to start off on the right foot with this one. (2012 wrx) Thanks,

Well I'm off to pick up my car! It just came in two days ago. Now about that drive home in the freezing rain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.