thoughts? suggestions? HELP - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on thoughts? suggestions? HELP within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; No if was cpo your looking at a good 1500 bunp in price the rarety of the 2011's now are ...

No if was cpo your looking at a good 1500 bunp in price the rarety of the 2011's now are cause of the fact 2012 are so close. I still think you can get it for 26k. make your 2hour drive and tell them here's my signature for 26k and I'm sur eyou can get it.

Good luck
    ~Dan~ 2011 WRX Limited Stage 2 TP Stinkeye Mob #93

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

GOT IT

UPDATE:

They would not budge at all on the used 6k miles for $26,400. He said he really couldn't (very nice salesman). I did like the SPT exhaust, but man it gets very deep and throaty in low RPMs (i could do without it TBH). He knew I was not 100% happy about our deal, so he cut me a new deal for $400 under invoice for a 2011 WRX Premium with 3 miles on it....

No haggling, no back and forth BS, just a perfect experience...

Only thing I was back and forth on was the extended bumper to bumper, but I got it anyway.. $600 for an extra year and 25k miles to cover the whole time it's financed.

Here's the pic. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-10-08_18-01-08_827.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	99859

i had the same deliema we had bought a 08 wrx and now there is a 11 hatch sitting there taunting me but for only 3 more thousand dollars and 3 years newer but i decided to stick with my wrx cuz it was my first and it suits me very well also the 460 monthly payments threw me off lol

honestly the 08 is a piece of crap i found 1 for 23k with 30k miles on it walked away the next week found an 09 for 20k with 30k miles also charcoal instead of silver and the 09+ has stiffer suspension better clutch and overall way better feel

i'm getting my WRX for 31 850 Plus a 5000.00 trade included for the price already and i'm Canadian does that sound about right?

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    well people, i would recommend staying away from a 2008 wrx. that model was not successful. the 2009 onwards was much better with the 265 bhp. i would recommend going in for the '11 as it is much better looking and has a striking resemblance to the STI (with the beefed up body) and wider track.

no offense meant to anyone who has a 2008.
    "Donít think of the WRX as 'STI Light'; instead, think of the STI as 'WRX Maximum'.Ē - Andrew Ganz

Subaru WRX '11 Sedan
    Owned: RS Clio 197 '09, Civic VTi '09, Ibiza Cupra '01, Civic Si '93, Laurel '82

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    well people, i would recommend staying away from a 2008 wrx. that model was not successful. the 2009 onwards was much better with the 265 bhp. i would recommend going in for the '11 as it is much better looking and has a striking resemblance to the STI (with the beefed up body) and wider track.

no offense meant to anyone who has a 2008.
    THIS.

I think some people would want the less flashy body of the '09 '10, but yeah, get that extra HP, and if you get it with low enough miles you can still keep within that warranty.

They are just so rare that it becomes a full time job just finding one. GOOD LUCK.

A little more than a month ago I decided to test drive a used '10 WRX. It was a base model and I wasn't really happy with it. Wanted an '11 and some more amenities. 2 days later my salesman called me. Said they just took in a 2011 and I should come look at it. So I did and I bought it. It was a 2011 WRX limited with 700 miles on it, for $27500.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2011 WRX Limited - Dark Grey Metallic
    [Cobb stage 2 93+ SF Intake] [Invidia Catted DP] [SMY Gauge Cluster w/Boost and Volt Gauges] [Monkeybone Racing Heater Vent Gauge Panel w/Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges]
    [Cobb Heatshield] [Kartboy SS] [Weathertech Floorliners] [Hardwired V1 w/Remote Display] [Complete Aftermarket Audio System] [Lighted WRX fender badges]

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by robdoe1022 View Post
    Only thing I was back and forth on was the extended bumper to bumper, but I got it anyway.. $600 for an extra year and 25k miles to cover the whole time it's financed.
    I got the extended gold warranty 7 years /70000 miles(which I regret now) for $900.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by robdoe1022 View Post
    UPDATE:

They would not budge at all on the used 6k miles for $26,400. He said he really couldn't (very nice salesman). I did like the SPT exhaust, but man it gets very deep and throaty in low RPMs (i could do without it TBH). He knew I was not 100% happy about our deal, so he cut me a new deal for $400 under invoice for a 2011 WRX Premium with 3 miles on it....

No haggling, no back and forth BS, just a perfect experience...

Here's the pic. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-10-08_18-01-08_827.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	99859
    Gratz, welcome to the SWP club

thanks! driving it like a grandma still. whenever i hear the slightest pebble ping in the wheel well i'm tempted to stop and make sure everything's okay, ha.

anything you guys deem 'necessary' to get? i keep reading about the mudflaps; i will be driving it in some snow (NC Appalachians); any thoughts on the necessesity?

all weather mats? short throw? so many decisions

i'm very green to performance cars. my car history is - '94 S-10 -> 2000 Grand Prix SE -> 2007 Grand Prix SE -> WRX

Honestly, take this advice and spend the money ASAP and get a clear bra. I didn't and have 6500miles in my car and I will be getting my front bumper repainted.

It will cost you $500-$1,000 to get it done. but get the front bumper 18-24inches of the hood done and fenders, I think they usually do 1/f of the fenders.

Or be like me and want to cry everytime you wash yoru car and find 10+ chips in your bumper.

RA mudflaps are cool but on SWP I don;t think the look good IMO but will have 0 chips on the side of the car.

Hi, I purchased my first subie recently- a base 2011 wrx hatch with short throw shifter, spt catback and all weather mats. Am having the rally armor mudflaps installed now. Of these, I'd say the least value to me was the catback. Right now, it's just a noisemaker and makes me look like a teenager (which I am not, by a long shot) . Next up is new stereo headunit, spkrs and audio integration sub. Am toying with getting accessport to go stage 1 but I only have 500 miles on the car now :-) So I think I'll try and use some self control. But from reading the boards, a downpipe in at around 5000 miles is my plan. My dealership installs performance parts and I'd prefer to pay them the extra cash to do the install so that they are nicer when it comes to potential warranty issues...
    All the best! Keep reading these forums and asking questions. A lot of good info here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.