New Subie Owner. VA Beach
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Subie Owner. VA Beach within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i just found out i got approved for the loan on a 2003 Subaru WRX (and the buyer order ...

New Subie Owner. VA Beach

So i just found out i got approved for the loan on a 2003 Subaru WRX (and the buyer order is on the way), sadly, im on duty on the boat and cant get my hands on it till tomorrow. Im in the US Navy, stationed on USS Enterprise out of Norfolk, Va. currently living in Virginia Beach, so if you see a yellow 2003 WRX running around, chances are its me. currently the car has 40k miles on it, included mods are: (unsure of brands at this point, but i will find out) 3 inch down pipe + full exhaust, new Intake, Cobb Access Port, Professional tune, dvd player (with visor monitors), boost and Oil pressure gauges. Looking for some help on things i should look for in addition to the normal (boost leak down, compression testing). also looking for recommendations of things i should look into modding next! thanks for all the help guys, looking forward to working and chillin with everybody.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We meet up every saturday address below.

4725 Virginia Beach Blvd.
    Virginia Beach, VA 23462
    (Old OfficeMax building.)

Every Saturday at 6:30 PM

If its raining we'll usually migrate or meet in the ****s parking garage on the 4th floor.. top of the ramp off to the left.

I do believe there are a couple guys that hang with us that are on your boat too.. but I could be mistaken.. anyhow if you're not on watch or obligated into something else stop out!

Congrats on the car and welcome to the community!
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

aight, naw im free on saturday. thank god. Do you guys ever stop by the Freedom Wash on friday or saturday night? its grown to a pretty big meet.

We actually stopped cruising by there to kinda separate the subaru people from the ricer trouble crowd. Its a ticket trap and full of idiots to be honest. If you're willing to be there when the cops crack down again that's on you.. but if you like to stay out of trouble its best to stay away from trouble to begin with
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.