New WRX owner! Seeking advice and guidance!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WRX owner! Seeking advice and guidance! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up everyone! I have just purchased my second Subie, but first WRX! I picked up a 02 WRX Wagon! ...

New WRX owner! Seeking advice and guidance!

Whats up everyone!

I have just purchased my second Subie, but first WRX! I picked up a 02 WRX Wagon! Very excited! Quite an upgrade from my 91 Legacy!

I am looking for advice and guidance as to first steps to take for a little added fun and excitement.

Comes with:
    Borla Hush exhaust
    Morette projectors head lights
    Continental Z-rated all season tires
    ski/snowboard rack
    high performance Hawk HPS front brake pads
    Exedy flywheel w/ new clutch install.
    Skid plate and mud flaps

Think thats most of it. Very clean and sound running used car.

Looking forward to learning more and really getting into my "new" WRX!

Thanks to all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5Y15T25X13ne3m63l0ba10c33cb9ec1a51f29.jpg   DSC00256.jpg   5T05P35X03k03pf3o1ba1a12bc06abe1317bc.jpg   2011-07-10_20-14-39_689.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    welcome! You may want to check the car out with a mechanic. The rally mods make me suspicious that perhaps the previous owner put this car through its paces.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

It checked out good. Previous owner is an older gentleman who never "rallied" or drove it beyond the purpose of having a safe reliable car to go to the mountain and camping/fishing with. Maintenance records are very meticulous and consistent. Im pretty happy with his dedication to taking care of it.

Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like a great find!
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.