Any WRX meets ever going on in SoCal

This is a discussion on Any WRX meets ever going on in SoCal within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought my first WRX is it a 2011 and I love it. I have had a lot of ...

Any WRX meets ever going on in SoCal

I just bought my first WRX is it a 2011 and I love it. I have had a lot of friends with WRX's and STI's and was always wanted one but never had the $$. But now I got one of my own.

Anyways the day after i bought mine. My friend bought a 04' STI and we were wondering if anyone in SoCal or orange county CA, ever meet up or know of any up coming meets?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man, SoobieFest. I'm in orange. If you decide to go, we can meet up and caravan.

There are random meets in the area. You can always post up one of your own. I work in Irvine near the Spectrum and live in Anaheim Hills. I'm game for something straight after work near Irvine, or else on the weekend. Check out SoCalSubies for more specifics in the area. And congrats on the car!
    Steve // 2008 Lexus IS-F // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Up in LA but always down to kick it with soobie owners and go canyoning =]

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    There are random meets in the area. You can always post up one of your own. I work in Irvine near the Spectrum and live in Anaheim Hills. I'm game for something straight after work near Irvine, or else on the weekend. Check out SoCalSubies for more specifics in the area. And congrats on the car!
    thanks, i m meeting up with a few people from my work and a few of my friends tonight. im not sure were yet though.